The Fuji Guys (@fujiguys
) have detailed the upcoming Fujifilm FinePix X100 firmware fixes expected in the next update on twitter. We have posted the list of ten updates below. The updates fix some operational issues / bugs, and add some additional usability features. You can read our review of the Fujifilm FinePix X100 here: Fujifilm FinePix X100 Review
. Updated 22/06/2011:
Updates 11+ added.
1. 1/3 stop adjustments now available in all modes.
2. Red Eye Removal can be disabled when shooting RAW.
3. You can get into the "FN" assignment menu by holding down the "FN" button for 3 secs.
4. Exiting sleep mode now by pressing the shutter button, no longer required to hold halfway for a few sec.
5. Size of AF Area is maintained even after switching between OVF / EVF / LCD.
6. Holding down menu/ok button for 3s will lock outer function of the command dial (directional pad), Drive / Flash / WB / Macro.
7. When "Eye Sensor" mode is enabled via "View mode" button, notice will appear briefly on the LCD indicating "Eye Sensor".
8. (Macro/ISO/Drive/DR/Self-timer/Flash) Modes, Settings maintained even with change of exposure mode/camera(off/on)/playback.
9. With ISO Auto Controls set to ON, actual ISO sensitivity will be displayed on half-press of the shutter.
10. When switching between shooting/playback mode, last viewed photo will be remembered unless a new photo is taken.
11. Corrected AF Frame option now available in setup. Displays additional AF frame to reduce parallax for close up shots via OVF.
12. Focus zoom using command level now possible in the post-view mode when "Image Disp" set to continuous (LCD/EVF).
13. When image ratio is set to 16:9, correct 16:9 frame lines will now appear in OVF.
14. IQ improved in Velvia/Astia mode (shadow tone) when DR is set to 200% / 400%