Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Fujifilm Announce Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic - Fujifilm has announced the launch of the Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic camera.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of the Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic, the latest edition to the company’s acclaimed range of Instax cameras.
The Mini 90 is a premium, fully-fledged camera design that sets itself apart from the “cute” image projected by its predecessors in the Instax range. It automatically detects localised brightness and then adjusts the optimum amount of light for the flash and shutter speed to improve image quality.
It features a variety of photography modes allowing more freedom, control and creativity in your photography. In addition to the standard ‘point and shoot’ the user can also select from the following modes:
- Double Exposure Mode: exposes two images on one print
- Bulb Mode: a long exposure feature that can be used to photograph paths of moving light
- Built in macro lens: no clip-on lens required for macro photography (30-60cm)
- Kids Mode: fast shutter speed to capture fast moving subjects
- Party Mode: fill in flash to eliminate shadowed areas in the scene
- Landscape Mode: allows wide shots typical of landscape vistas
- Flash Mode: force flash on/off
The Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is available now with an RRP of £139.99 including 20 sheets of instant film, for further information, take a look at the Instax website.