Pentax *ist DS
Pentax is delighted to announce that their latest digital SLR, the *istDS, is, for a limited time only, available with up to 100 cashback. One of the market's smallest and lightest digital SLRs, the *istDS
has won many plaudits since being introduced in November 2004. Lightweight, stylish, compact and yet packing all the functionality and optical excellence that you would expect from a Pentax, the sales promotion will see 100 cashback being offered on *ist DS with smc Pentax DA 18-55mm AL Lens
and 50 cashback on *ist DS body only.
Despite its compact body, the *istDS assures outstanding image quality thanks to its 6.1 effective megapixels and Pentax-original image processing technology. It is designed to be compatible with Pentax's interchangeable lenses - both old and new - to meet a wide range of applications and
maximise visual creativity. To further enhance consumer choice, Pentax recently released the camera in a sleek silver finish, alongside the existing black version.
Already very competitively priced at 700.00 (body only) and 799.99 (with smc 18-55mm DA lens), the cashback promotion effectively sees a further 100 pounds taken off the body plus lens package. In so doing, it serves to bring the power of digital SLR photography within further reach of those photographers who are looking to make the step up to the SLR format.
Consumers can redeem their cash directly from Pentax, with the mechanic included in the product packaging.
* Compact, go-anywhere design
* High-definition, maximum-gradation images with 6.1 effective
* Compatibility with Pentax interchangeable lenses
* Bright, high-magnification pentaprism viewfinder
* Large colour LCD monitor
* Large LCD data panel
* User-friendly automatic features
* Simple, accessible operating system
* High-precision 16-segment multi-pattern metering
* High-accuracy 11-point AF sensor
* Superimposed AF sensor point indication
* 1/4000-second high-speed shutter
* High-speed consecutive shooting
* SD memory card compatibility