Wex Photographic will be holding a workshop where attendees will learn how to get the best from their digital SLRs.
In association with Canon, the workshop will help photographers understand aperture, ISO, focal lengths, histograms and exposure. The workshop will also be a mixture of classroom discussion as well as hands-on time with a camera in the grounds of the venue.
Canon DSLR cameras will be provided for the workshops, however attendees can take their own camera if they so wish. There will also be a range of Canon lenses and flashguns available to try out.
The workshop includes:
- Full day workshop lead by professionals from Canon and Wex Photographic
- Access to a wide range of Canon equipment to test including: Wide Angle and Professional L
- Series Lenses – from Macro through to Telephoto and the EOS 5D Mark III
- £25 Wex Photographic Voucher
- Goody Bag and Workbook to take home
- Refreshments at regular intervals (Tea/Coffee)
Places are limited for this workshop, which is priced at £99, with a maximum of 24 available.
Wex Photographic's Getting the Best from your Digital SLR workshop will be held on Saturday 26 May 2012 at the Regent’s Park Conference Centre in London.
To reserve a place, please visit Wex Photographic's website