Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Reallusion Releases CrazyTalk 6 - Higher realism and multi-actor animation enable an all new storytelling creator.
Reallusion, creators of award-winning 3D and facial animation software announces the release of CrazyTalk 6. This highly-anticipated feature set includes multiple actor animation for generating real-time dialogue sequences, Vivid Eye technology for more distinguished actor looks, and auto human face fitting advancements in Reallusion's remarkably simple image transformation process that converts any 2D image into a fully animated talking digital actor within minutes.
Quickly design and animate talking actors for use in any commercial or personal web page, video project or social network widget. CrazyTalk 6 delivers the ultimate solution for today's digital content creators looking to add a virtual host, product pitchman or digital actor to their movies, video projects and websites.
New Features of CrazyTalk 6:
- The newly enhanced facial fitting technology in CrazyTalk 6 enables more natural head rotation animation and smooth facial performance for animals, comics, robots, anime, machines, humans and beyond.
- Current users of CrazyTalk will be delighted to find their #1 feature request makes its debut in CrazyTalk 6: enhanced support for multiple talking characters within a single CrazyTalk project. Multi-actor animation is a breakthrough for storytelling inside CrazyTalk and reduces time spent in post production.
- Customize digital actors with natural Vivid-Eye intelligent cosmetics redefining virtual optics for eyelashes and eye makeup achieving the perfect actor style to fit any type of media project.
- The newly added Stage brings it all together to coordinate and animate your cast. Multiple characters' timeline tracks are arranged on the Stage to allow complete camera control to shoot and direct who speaks and when in your CrazyTalk 6 projects.
- The CrazyTalk 6 interactive camera let you pan and zoom around your project for Ken Burns style effects or make camera cuts between active talking characters.
- Sharing your movies with CrazyTalk 6 is easier, faster and more viral with direct upload to YouTube and publishing to social networks, blogs and websites with instant widget creation from any project.
Video editors are adding CrazyTalk to their arsenal for on-the-fly visual effects. Digital Juice, a leading provider of royalty free graphics, animations, stock footage, and music for video editors recognizes CrazyTalk as their #1 selling partner product for 2009.
Intel showcases CrazyTalk and Reallusion's real-time animation technology as a key player in the new era of visual computing during their 2009 Visual Adrenaline campaign that kicked off at this year's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Recognizing Reallusion as a partner and leader in digital content creation, the recently published Intel Success Story says, "Reallusion software must provide the performance and ease of use to deliver beautiful results. Equally important, it needs to take advantage of high-end hardware capabilities while also being compatible with more common machines. Reallusion exemplifies excellence in both areas."
View Intel Success Story interview with John Martin II, Reallusion VP of Product Marketing.
CrazyTalk 6 is available from Reallusion worldwide and features localized versions for English, German, Japanese, Chinese languages. For a complete list of features and demo videos visit Reallusion.
CrazyTalk 6 PRO - £109.99 (incl. VAT)
CrazyTalk 6 Standard - £34.99 (incl. VAT)