World-renowned photographer Greg Gorman announces a series of week long digital photographic workshops held at his recently built studio adjacent to his oceanfront home in Mendocino, California. The picturesque coast, the redwood forests, the vineyards and the local sites offer amazing backdrops for photography students. This workshop is ideal for any serious photographer looking to enhance his/her camera, lighting, color management, image editing and fine art printing making skills in a relaxing intimate setting which combines Greg’s passions for photography, food and wine. The workshop is offered quarterly and limited to nine attendees.
Led by Greg Gorman, a professional photographer who continues to master the art of digital photography, each workshop features a guest speaker of the week and gifts from sponsors including Adobe, Epson, X-Rite, LowePro and nikSoftware Lexar and Apple. Key workshop features include:
- Meet and Greet Dinner at Greg’s home and portfolio review
- Camera and lighting demos in a variety of studio and natural light locations, including setup, download and digital workflow solutions
- Color Management
- Photography, lighting and communication skills
- Photoshop lessons and Editing Techniques
- Fine Art Printing Techniques
- Two models for studio and location shooting: portraits, nudes and landscapes
- Two wine tasting events with special winemaking guest
- Daily gourmet lunches prepared by Chef Ueli, a famed Los Angeles chef
- Final evening dinner with live music and slideshow review of images captured by attendees.
For $4250, the workshop provides two models, paper and ink, printers, daily lunches and beverages, color management tools to calibrate monitors, two dinners and two wine tastings, as well as a certified Adobe guest instructor. Attendees are required to bring their portfolio, camera and laptop computer. Travel and accommodations arranged by attendee and not included in price.
For the complete listing of dates and guest speakers visit the Gorman Photography website. Groups of three or more are invited to register at a 10% discount.