Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Batteries and Chargers|
hahnel gets a grip - Canon 30D owners can get a firmer grip on their camera, and use it for longer without recharging, thanks to the new HC-30D Battery Grip from hahnel industries.
The HC-30D Battery Grip for Canon 30D digital cameras was launched onto the market at the recent Photokina exhibition in Cologne, Germany. Because of the success and reputation of the already established hähnel Battery Grips for the Canon 350D/400D digital cameras, along with the Battery Grips for Nikon D50 and D70/D70S digital cameras, the new HC-30D Battery Grip created a stir and attracted a great deal of attention from camera enthusiasts.
hähnel Battery Grips for digital SLR cameras, enable camera power to be doubled through multiple power sources. One or two Li-Ion batteries, 6 AA Mignon alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries can be used. The output to the camera is regulated by a sophisticated built-in power management system.
* Stylish BatteryGrip which matches perfectly with the camera body
* Improved camera handling especially when long focal lenses are used
* Designed to lower the point of gravity with the BatteryGrip in place below the camera body
* Shutter Release for convenience
* Storage compartment for camera battery door when BatteryGrip is in use
* AA Mignon battery tray included for use with 6 alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries as a flexible backup solution
The HC-30D battery grip will be appearing in camera shops from the end of November 2006 and will be the perfect Christmas gift for any Canon camera devotee. Version 1 is supplied with two Canon type HL-511 batteries at a SRP of £109.99. Version 2 with only one Canon type HL-511 battery at an SRP of £99.99
For information on stockists please log onto the website www.hahnel.ie or email firstname.lastname@example.org