Hähnel industries, one of the leading battery and charger manufacturers in Europe have introduced a new range of UHF wireless Pro Remote Controls for digital SLR’s, which are a must-have for any DSLR user.
The receiver has a dual function; the ultra high frequency of 433MHz ensures that a radio transmission range of up to 80 metres is possible (allowing transmission through obstacles such as walls and ceilings) and a push-button control, which operates like a short distance cable release.
The Hähnel Wireless RF Pro remote control provides for auto-focusing before shutter release and a lock-in function for continuous shutter release and bulb exposure function.
A four-digit code selector switch, built into the transmitter and receiver, allows individual codes to be set to eliminate interference from other sources.
The interchangeable camera connectors needed for all digital SLR’s, make it easy to identify the remote control required for a specific camera model and are included with the relevant RF remote control.
The receiver can be firmly set onto the camera with the built-in camera shoe provided. The hähnel wireless Pro remote control is available for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Olympus digital SLR’s.
- Up to 80m range. Transmission possible through obstacles such as walls
- Eliminates camera shake for long exposure
- Provides for auto-focusing before shutter release and a lock in for continuous shutter release and bulb exposure function
- 4-digit code selector to eliminate interference from other sources
- Interchangeable camera connectors
- Built-in camera shoe provided
- Ultra high frequency 433MHz
- Batteries included 1 x 23A and 1 x CR2 Lithium
- Available for all Canon, Nikon, Sony and Olympus DSLR cameras
For more information please visit the Hahnel