Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Graphics Tablets and Mice|
Hanvon graphics tablets now available - Color Confidence introduce the affordable, high quality range of Hanvon graphics tablets to creative professionals in the UK.
Europe's leading value added distributor into the digital imaging markets, Color Confidence, has today announced the latest way for photographers, designers and illustrators to see their creative inspiration come alive on-screen with the ease of a real pen but with the flexible power of digital precision. The Hanvon range will be available from January 31st from the Confident Reseller network across the UK.
"The Hanvon range offers a definitive selection of graphics tablets which combine the latest wireless-pen technologies, with smooth ergonomic tablet design and offer numerous features equal to the market leading alternatives but at a far more affordable price." Comments Geoffrey Clements, Managing Director of Color Confidence "The addition of the Hanvon range is another example of our commitment to constantly seeking out new manufacturing partners who offer the highest quality products at the right price to make our customer's creative lives easier and more effective."
The Hanvon range offers a variety of options to suit every level of expertise and budget, is available from January 31st and includes:
- SenTIP 1201 WD - All the advantages of a 12.1" wide-format LCD monitor with Hanvon's patented, professional wireless pen technology…learn more
- ArtMaster III - A professional graphics tablet with numerous powerful features (available in three sizes) …learn more
- ArtMaster - A quality tablet with a wireless pen offering a high resolution platform for precise draw, paint and copy projects (available in two sizes) …learn more
- GraphicPal - An advanced graphics tablet with numerous features for professional illustrators and designers who insist on absolute precision (available in two sizes) …learn more
- Rollick - A quality tablet, ideal for basic painting, sketching, photo editing and office applications (available in two sizes)…learn more
- Wireless Tablet - Wireless and interactive control for academic teaching, presentations and training…learn more
- Cordless and battery-free pen technology
- Programmable Express Keys, Touch Strip and Touch Rings for easy editing
- Pressure sensitive technology with up to 2048 levels
- High resolutions of up to 5080 lines per inch (lpi)
- Ambidextrous design for easy switchable usage
- Data speeds of up to 220 pulses per second (pps)
- Compatible with all major graphics applications
- Stylish and ergonomic design for ease and comfort of use
- Complete with 2-year warranty
For more information please visit the Color Confidence website.