Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Meet Hasselblad And broncolor On Their UK Tour - Hasselblad and broncolor are touring the UK with their Studioday tour, which lets you play with the latest Hasselblad equipment.
Hasselblad and broncolor are touring all over the UK with a free Studioday Tour.
The tour will call all over the UK from Glasgow down to Exeter. The launch event, to be held on Wednesday 10 October 2012 at the Hasselblad Studio, in Hoxton, London, will provide the first chance in the UK for photographers to see the latest Hasselblad and broncolor products.
The eight Studiodays, at venues from Glasgow to Exeter, are completely free and open to any photographer interested in 'test driving' Hasselblad/broncolor equipment in a professional studio setting complete with professional fashion models.
The autumn 2012 Studioday event venues and times:
- Wednesday 10 October: Hasselblad Studios, London, 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday 30 October: Grain Store Studios, Glasgow, 10.30am - 4pm
- Wednesday 31 October: NDP Studios, Leeds, 10.30am - 4pm
- Thursday 1 November: Hire2 Studios, Manchester, 10.30am - 4pm
- Friday 2 November: White Room Studios, Birmingham, 10.30am - 4pm
- Tuesday 6 November: Photodrome, Cardiff, 10.30am - 4pm
- Wednesday 7 November: Prime Film Productions, Exeter, 10.30am - 4pm
- Thursday 8 November: Create Studios, Brighton, 10.30am - 4pm
- Friday 9 November: Hasselblad Studios, London, 10.30am – 5pm