Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Hasselblad has announced price reductions for its range of H4D medium format Digital SLRs, and CFV-50 Digital Back. The offer includes the H4D 31, 40, 50, 50MS, 60, and 200MS.
From Hasselblad: At last you can really look a Hasselblad in the eye. And not blink.
We've discounted prices on a number of models by up to 22.9% - that's a massive 3,565 euros off the cost of a new H4D-31 (incl. 35-90mm lens). And now our ultimate photography tool - the H4D-60, is down 6,200 euros to €23,900.
Price misconception has long been the biggest barrier to ownership. Now we have gone even further by substantially reducing prices on six units so that there really has never been a better time to get your hands on a Hasselblad.
- H4D-31 (incl. 35-90mm lens) is c by 3,565 euros;
- H4D-40 unit is reduced by 1,000 euros;
- H4D-50 reduced by 3,000 euros;
- H4D-60 is down 6,200 euros;
- H4D-50MS reduced by 3,000 euros;
- H4D-200MS reduced by 4,500 euros and the CFV-50 Digital Back by 2,000 euros.
PLUS: In a separate stand-alone offer customers who buy a new Hasselblad and lens before the end of July will be eligible to purchase a second lens at just 50% of the manufacturer's recommended sales price*.
Until now for many the idea of owning a Hasselblad has been little more than a dream. Just an aspiration.
Now you can go as far as your dream will take you - for a lot less money.
* Please note that this offer is only eligible, when buying an H4D camera with lens and the second Hasselblad H lens by July 31st 2012. Please note that this offer is not available on trade-in cameras or any other units and does not apply to existing camera owners.