Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
How To Shoot Better Wildlife Images - Learn how to photograph endangered animals and plants with wildlife photographer Heather Angel.
Heather Angel will be holding a workshop on 23 July 2011 for photographers who want to improve their wildlife photography technique. The wildlife and natural history workshop, sponsored by Grays of Westminster, includes lectures, demonstrations and the opportunity to handle and use a large range of new Nikon camera equipment and Think Tank camera bags. Heather will share how she prepares for trips, what equipment she takes and how she works to meet her targets. She will show how digital cameras have enabled her to capture some special macro shots with innovative lighting and focus stacking. Attendees will also gain an insight into how memorable photographs can help to raise awareness of threatened wildlife.
The day will include:
- Nikon Total Imaging System – a talk by John Clements
- Practical Macro session with Heather Angel inside and in the garden
- Outside Practical session with John Clements
- Photoshop Techniques with Giles Angel
- Outside Practical session with the birds of prey and flying falcons
- Dinner on the Manor terrace (weather permitting)