Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
What's Hot - What's Hot For April -See what hot products and special offers some of the top retailers on ePHOTOzine are running this month.
Every month the top retailers and top photographic trainers on ePHOTOzine share their hot products and offers with you. To find out more information about their offers simply follow the links to their websites. Don't forget to mention that you saw it here on ePHOTOzine!
Here are April's hot products:
The all new Special Effects mode, applicable to both stills and video, includes such options as silhouette, miniature, HDR and extreme low light photography, meaning that the Nikon D5100 provides rewarding photographic result at the touch of a button, showcasing to the user just what is possible, encouraging them to seek more from their photography.
The Nikon D5100 is due to ship on the 21st April -
be one of the first to see it at www.ParkCameras.com
To Instruct & Inspire you is the PhotoTraining4U goal and your skill level doesn’t matter, you can be a keen amateur photographer or a seasoned Pro – you just choose the subject that fits what you want to learn today, whether to “Instruct” you in a technique or to “Inspire” you with ideas, there is a video in the knowledge bank to watch.
Save £98 on the 12 monh subscription just use code 247 to watch over 700 training films as well as 3 new films each week by 10 Masters of Photography.
For more information visit www.PhotoTraining4U.com
The Hama Traveller Mini Pro is a compact tripod with 4 section tripod legs, and 3D ball head. Light aluminium construction with quick action leg locks & a Max height of 117cm.
It boasts a lot of the features of other more expensive tripods at a fraction of the price - take a look:
- 4-section tripod legs (3x extendible)
- Light aluminium construction
- 3D ball head with cork surface for professional use
- Retro adjustment for macro photography possible
- Handy quick-action leg locks to fix the leg length
- Rubber feet for secure positioning
- Non-slip foam grip at the tripod legs against cold and for a secure grip
- Incl. high-quality, black tripod case.
For more information visit www.Picstop.co.uk
Here are some great courses running over the next few weeks and months, you are bound to find one to suit your needs with Jessops Training Academy.
- Studio: An introduction to the key techniques of studio lighting with Will Cheung
- Advanced Studio: This course is aimed at photographers with modest experience of using mains flash lighting
- City Centre: Will Cheung will guide you around some of London's top landmarks to teach you everything related to shooting exciting photography
- Wedding: Introduction to wedding photography with Lizzie Melvin, all you need to start a wedding photography business and gain experience in photography in beautiful surroundings
- Birds Of Prey: Situated amidst rural setting of Hatton, Warwickshire, where Will Cheung is at hand to get amazing pictures of birds of prey both static and in flight
- Black Country Living Museum: Discover a fascinating world when you visit this site in the shadow of Dudley Castle at the heart of the Midlands with Will Cheung
- Lake District Weekend: Join Ian Younger, our accomplished landscape photography expert, for a weekend of tuition
Make the most of summer with California Sunbounce reflector panels and a Sun Sniper Camera Strap!
Less stress, more light, at The Flash Centre!
For more information visit www.theflashcentre.com
German Etching has been one of Hahnemühle FineArts leading papers since the Digital Fine Art range was created.
To celebrate its continued success we will be offering special prices on German Etching at our up and coming shows, including Photovision Hertfordshire (April 27th) and Photovision Manchester (May 17th).
There will also be great offers on other Hahnemühle favourites, so please feel free to visit us for more information.
We look forward to seeing you.
The Hahnemühle Team
The Darkroom UK Ltd has launched a monthly newsletter to keep users up to date with special offers, trade news and useful tips.
This month features a Classic Photo Mug with Thornton’s Chocolates offer, which can be ordered online. Check the website for details and sign up for further promotion news.
They have just been appointed as distributors of Paterson darkroom equipment and can back up sales with sound advice plus a range of Ilford products that can be ordered online.
For more information visit www.the-darkroom.co.uk
Dates: 3rd, 4th or 5th May 2011
Feminine Beauty with Damien Lovegrove
Inspired by the location and the landscape this workshop will be a masterclass of the female form and beauty using both natural and continuous light sources.
Bridal Fashion with Bella West
Learn how to master your equipment and your personal touch to produce imagery that evokes pure emotion on this bridal fashion workshop.
Child Portraits with Martin Oliver
On this workshop you will learn how to interact with the child models in a fun and spontaneous way to capture some truly wonderful portraits. Martin's openness and likability are qualities that make him the ideal tutor to learn from.