Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
What's Hot This March - See what hot products and special offers some of the top retailers on ePHOTOzine are running this month.
Here are March's hot products:
The Darkroom UK Ltd has launched a monthly newsletter to keep users up to date with special offers, trade news and useful tips. This month features a Classic Photo Mug with Thornton’s Chocolates offer, which can be ordered online. Check the website for details and sign up for further promotion news.
They have just been appointed as distributors of Paterson darkroom equipment and can back up sales with sound advice plus a range of Ilford products that can be ordered online.
Just tested is the new Ilford Hahnemuhle Art 300 photographic paper, launched at the NEC in March 2011. Top printer Alistair Baird has tried the paper and gives it the thumbs up: "The convenience of a multigrade emulsion combined with cotton rag paper is a winner: initial tests proved it surprisingly contrasty though controlling that is straightforward. Next step will be to make some toned prints."
Ideal for digital sized prints 6x 4.5"!
These sophisticated, handsome digital photo slip-in albums are leather look, top stitched and padded, giving off an air of well-heeled comfort and style. This new style has extra piping and a front aperture for you to personalise each album.
Available in Brown, Burgundy or Black they have 50 bookbound white sheets including memo cards to hold 200 6x4.5" - 15.2 x11.4cm photos.
Arrowfile is a well established family firm which believes passionately in providing our customers with everything they may need to protect, organise and display their collection whatever it might be.
Whether you have a collection of photos gathering dust in the attic, or a whole new set of prints in an awkward digital size, Arrowfile has the solution for you.
What is it?
3 days of training including lunch, dinner and evening talks. 3 tutors, 3 different workshops and 1 fabulous location.
- Feminine Beauty with Damien Lovegrove - Inspired by the location and the landscape this workshop will be a masterclass of the female form and beauty using both natural and continuous light sources.
- Bridal Fashion with Bella West - Learn how to master your equipment and your personal touch to produce imagery that evokes pure emotion on this bridal fashion workshop.
- Child Portraits with Martin Oliver - On this workshop you will learn how to interact with the child models in a fun and spontaneous way to capture some truly wonderful portraits. Martin's openness and likability are qualities that make him the ideal tutor to learn from.
Hahnemühle FineArt will be selling Gallerie Wrap Pro Starter Kits for just £35 at Photo Fest Dublin, Photovision Hertfordshire and Photovision Manchester.
The sets come with a corner kit, two 16” bars and a choice of two 20” bars or two 24” bars.
As well as the Gallerie Wrap Starter Kits we will also be offering special prices on many of your favourite Hahnemühle products including sheets and rolls.
We look forward to seeing you at the shows.
The Hahnemühle Team.
For more information please call 08453 300 129.
The MKII Genesis is our brand new entry level professional studio range. Designed to be lightweight and portable, yet strong and powerful, the Genesis 250x and 400x heads provides a fantastic product for new professionals or enthusiasts.
Three Easy steps:
1: Choose which power grades you want for each head
2: Choose a modifier for each head
For more information visit: www.studio-flash.com
Dates for our special courses:
- Birds of prey with Will Cheung: 26th July
- Introduction to wedding photography with Lizzie Melvin: 16th April & 26th June
- Countyside & wildlife photography with Carl Wright: 26th March
- Studio photography with Will Cheung: 9th April, 28th May & 5th June