Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Batteries and Chargers|
Hahnel announce addition to range of DSLR battery grips - New DSLR battery grip for the Infra/Infra Pro range which is specially designed for digital SLR’s without built-in infrared remote control.
hähnel industries have expanded their range of ‘Infra’ Battery Grips by introducing the stylish new Sony HS-A350 Infra for Sony A350/A300 & A200 digital SLR’s.
The Infra/Infra Pro range is specially designed for digital SLR’s without built-in infrared remote control. This gives an added benefit of a remote control facility to SLR’s without an existing built-in system.
The HS-A350 comes with an infrared remote control, allowing remote shooting within a range of up to 10-12m and reducing camera shake. The remote control transmitter provides auto-focus before shutter release and continuous shutter release or bulb function for as long as the button remains pressed.
With the battery grip in place, it is crucial that you avoid running out of power at a critical moment. The built-in power management regulates the power output to the camera for maximum efficiency and 1 or 2 Li-Ion battery packs, even at different charge levels can be used.
The improved handling of the HS-A350 is designed to lower the point of gravity. The grip is also fitted with an innovative vertical shutter release, ensuring that shooting with the camera in a vertical position is just as comfortable as shooting horizontally.
- For Sony A350/A300 & A200 DSLR’s
- Double the power with 2 Li-Ion Batteries
- Allows for vertical shutter release
- Improved handling – designed to lower the point of gravity
- Built-in infrared receiver & remote control included
- Flexible Power Management – choice of 1 or 2 Li-Ion batteries will fit battery grip
- Built-in Power Management – regulates output to camera
- Stylish design – matches perfectly with the camera