Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Jessops To Re-Open 30 Stores - Jessops is set to re-open 30 of its high street stores after being rescued by Peter Jones.
Jessops is gradually re-opening up to 30 of its high street stores after being rescued from going under by Dragons' Den star and business expert Peter Jones.
Jessops was originally set to open just six stores across the country, but it has now emerged that one a day is to open its doors over the rest of April 2013.
Jones has invested £4 million to completely revamp flagship stores in London's Oxford Street and Birmingham.
All re-opening stores will feature improvements, including:
- Play Tables - Customers will be able to interact with equipment and try before they buy.
- The Jessops Academy - Photography courses for all levels can be booked in store.
- Collect@store - Collect online purchases at your local store.
- Expert Assistance - Highly trained sales assistants, many trained with camera manufacturers.
- Biggest Range In Europe - Wide range of cameras from Europe's biggest brands.
- Photo Printing - 25 minute express service as well as high quality prints to canvas and posters within the hour.
ePHOTOzine has contacted Jessops for more information and will be posting further details soon.
(via Digital Camera World)