Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Jobo likes to watch - A new portable storage device with a 2.5in. colour screen has been launched by Jobo.
New Jobo Spectator portable storage device with Colour Viewing Screen launched. The Spectator is a new mid range storage device offering customers an affordable solution for backing up, storing and viewing digital images with a built in 2.5in. colour TFT screen.
The Spectator is a robust device with a black aluminium outer shell and a built in 2.5in. colour TFT screen. Photographers can easily browse through and review their images in thumbnail form, and in full screen mode can zoom in and move around areas of the image, making it ideal for holidaymakers and travelling photographers.
Backups can be made directly to the unit’s hard drive from most popular memory card formats during which the Spectator also carries out an automatic verify function, giving photographers peace of mind that the backup has been successfully completed. The unit is both PC and Mac compatible including the latest operating systems for both image transfer or to use as a card reader.
- Screen: 2.5 inch Colour TFT viewing screen
- File Display Support: JPEG
- Verify Facility: Automatic
- Display Adjustment: Brightness and Contrast
- Number of Dots: 280 x 320 (280 x 960 RGB Pixel)
- Colour Arrangement: RGB Delta
- Colour Numbers: 16 Million
- Card support: CFI/II, SD, MMC, MS, MD
- Housing: Aluminium
- Power: 3.7v Li-Ion battery
- USB: USB2.0, Supports USB charge
- TV Output: Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 129x78x23.7mm
- Weight: 183g
Available mid July, the Spectator will be offered in 40Gb, 80Gb and 120Gb capacities with suggested retail prices of £199, £229 and £279 respectively including VAT.