Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
Kata launches new Auxiliary System - Customisable kit carrying pouches for photographers on the move.
Kata have released its Auxiliary System of bags which are sold as individual components so photographers can customise to carry as much or as little as possible.
Kata has launched its Auxiliary System, a new kit carrying system for photographers who are selective about the precise kit they take on shoots, and want everything close to hand when they need it most. The Auxiliary System is a collection of individually specified pouches that can be used alone or combined using Kata’s Auxiliary Belt and Harness to carry a combination of kit.
Auxiliary System pouches are sold as individual components, allowing photographers to custom build the carrying tools that best suit them and to carry as much, or as little, as they need for each individual shoot. Ideal for active photographers, or those shooting in hard-to-reach locations, the pouches can be affixed to belt or harness leaving hands free for climbing, exploring and shooting. They are hardy and very easy to attach, or detach, taking the chore, and the worry, out of carrying precious kit on shoots.
The build-as-you-go nature of the pouches also means that photographers’ protecting and carrying systems can grow with their gear. With Kata’s new system, extending the capacity of a kit bag is as simple as selecting a new pouch and adding it to the existing set-up. Auxiliary System pouches can be configured in any way to suit personal needs, making them fully customisable and helping photographers, whatever their subject, ensure their favourite gear is always right at hand.
Each of the pouches has been designed carefully around modern photo gear and will accommodate everything a serious enthusiast or professional photographer will need on a shoot.
Specifications for the pouches include:
- Sold individually for maximum personalisation – can be used as single kit pouches or combined with Auxiliary System Belt and Harness to carry a combination of kit.
- Hardy outer shell and padded inside for maximum protection.
- Secure locking loops attach pouches to Belt and Harness, for ease of securing/detaching and peace of mind when carrying kit.
- Additional mesh inner pockets for carrying small accessories for particular pieces of kit.
- Auxiliary System Belt and Harness are designed for maximum comfort, leaving photographers free to effectively ‘wear’ their kit rather than carry it, and leaving hands free for shooting.