Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Value For Money
The Kata DR-465 DL is a lightweight rucksack designed to hold a DSLR, spare lens, flash and other small equipment. It has several small and large pockets to enable you to pack everything you need for a day out.
- Lightweight protection
- Padded compartment with dividers to protect your equipment
- Padded back panel and adjustable straps for comfort
- Top compartment with mesh pocket for notepads, iPad and small equipment
- 4 small zipped pockets for smaller equipment
- 2 side pouches and straps for securing tripod
- Metal links make bag compatible with Kata camera straps
- Top carry handle
- Zip out middle divider to create one big compartment
- Elements cover to protect from rain and other elements such as sand.
E-30 body and two lenses in very easily, though it was a little snug when removing the lenses. You can move the separating panels to fit in a flash gun, too. It is very easy to securely attach a tripod to the side of the bag and it is equally as easy to remove. The smaller pockets are ideal for carrying your cables and spare batteries and the top compartment is great for a small lightweight coat and some lunch when you're out for the day. The bag is also easy to slip on and off of a suitcase handle too.
Wex photographic. This is a good price for a bag with so much versatility and the ability to carry enough kit for a day out. Other bags that carry the same amount of kit are the Lowepro Fastpack 200, which is available for £56, and the Tamrac 3375 Aero Speed 75 backpack, available for £64.95.
Kata DR-465 DL Pros
|The DR-465 DL is a versatile bag great for day trips and travelling.|
Simple yet effective
Kata DR-465 DL ConsQuite a snug fit with a lot of equipment in
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
Kata DR-465 DL Specifications