Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Kenro Making Plans For Focus - Kenro is putting the finishing touches to its plans for Focus on Imaging 2013.
The team at Kenro is putting the finishing touches to its plans for Focus on Imaging 2013.
The company, who can be found at Stand L2, will use the show to launch a wide range of new products into the UK market. These lines include:
- A new "flagship" Flash Gun from Nissin, the Di700
- A new Power Pack from Nissin, the PS 8 version
- A new line of Kenro Frames and Albums for 2013
- Extended range of Signature Series Professional DVD/CD folios
- Benro's range of luggage solutions, the Hummer Backpack and the Pioneer Trolley Case
Paul Kench, managing director at Kenro made this comment: "Focus on Imaging is always an exciting time of the year and gives us a great opportunity to showcase a variety of new products to the public. We are very-much looking forward to exhibiting."
To view Kenro's full range, or for details of your nearest stockist please visit the Kenro website.