Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Digital Storage Devices|
Kingston Add 32Gb Class 10 microSDHC Card - Kingston have announced it is shipping a 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card, adding to its family of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB Class 10 cards.
Kingston microSDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, it can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 10 – 10MB/s minimum guaranteed data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185° (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight: .1 oz. (2.7g)
- Price (card only) £80.35 (excl VAT)
For more information please visit the Kingston website.
*Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage.