Kingston microSDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, it can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 10 – 10MB/s minimum guaranteed data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185° (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight: .1 oz. (2.7g)
- Price (card only) £80.35 (excl VAT)
Kingston Digital are now shipping 32GB Class 10 microSDHC cards. The new card is compatible with many of the latest smartphones, hi-def cameras and tablet PCs. The Class 10 cards have a minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/s and when combined with an optional adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card. The cards come as a standalone, with an SD adapter or as a Mobility/Multi-Kit which includes the card, SD adapter and USB card reader.
For more information please visit the Kingston
*Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage.