Kingston have announced a new microSDXC card.
The 64GB microSDXC Class 10 card is ideal for use with mobile devices. In the current age of smartphones and tablets, the need for more mobile data storage has become more important than ever. The Kingston microSDXC Class 10 card significantly improves a consumer’s digital lifestyle by delivering higher storage speeds and capacities to get the most out of their electronic and mobile devices.
Available in 64GB capacity, microSDXC cards offer additional storage for more music, videos, pictures and apps — more of everything the consumer needs in today’s mobile world. Fully compliant with the latest SD Association specification, Kingston’s microSDXC card operates on the exFAT file system, which is designed to handle extremely large volumes of data, such as files bigger than 4GB.
“The need for higher storage capacity is growing as consumers shoot more pictures and videos, and carry around more data,” said Ann Keefe, Regional Director UK and Ireland, Kingston. “With our new 64GB Class 10 microSDXC card, we offer our customers a chance to fully maximize the performance and storage capabilities of their existing mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones, by providing them with a reliable and easy upgrade solution.”
For added reliability and durability, Kingston’s solid-state microSDXC memory cards are built of non-volatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. Additionally, microSDXC cards offer a speed “class” rating known as Class 10* that delivers a 10MB/s minimum sustained transfer rate for optimum performance with microSDXC compatible devices. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty as well as free live technical support.
Kingston’s microSDXC Class 10 Memory Cards Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDXC card
- Compatible: with SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with microSD & microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities*: 64GB
- microSDXC Card Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- High-Speed Class Rating: Class 10 - 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
For more information, visit the Kingston website