Kingston Digital have released their fastest USB 3.0 Flash drives. Available in 16, 32 and 64Gb capacities, the DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 has a read speed of up to100MB/s, and a write speed of up to70 MB/s. When plugged into a USB 2.0 port, the drive has read and write speeds of around 30MB/s.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G2 Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Requirements: system with USB 3.0 port
- Backwards compatible: with USB 2.0
- Speed**: When plugged into a USB 3.0 system: up to 100MB/s read and 70MB/s write; when plugged into a USB 2.0 system: maximum specification performance (around 30MB/s read and write)
- Dimensions: 2.90" x 0.87" x 0.63" (73.70mm x 22.20mm x 16.10mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Practical: durable casing with a solid lanyard loop
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 16GB DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G2 USB Flash Drive £40.10
- 32GB DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G2 USB Flash Drive £60.15
- 64GB DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G2 USB Flash Drive £110.70
Visit the Kingston website
for more information.
* Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at Kingston
** Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.