Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Kodak, a Worldwide Sponsor of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, will provide a window into the fun and drama of the Games through a variety of photographic features, stories illustrating the exciting capabilities enabled by the convergence of imaging applications and information technology, interactive services, tips and more at www.kodak.com/go/olympics beginning today.
The following information, photo galleries, and services will be available:
- The Kodak Olympic Picture of the Day - A longstanding tradition, these pictures will be available Feb. 9, featuring the most compelling Olympic image from the previous day.
- Kodak Picture This Postcards - Available soon, people will be able to send these popular Olympic-themed e-postcards to family and friends anywhere in the world.
- Snaps from Salt Lake City - Continuing a tradition begun at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, this photo gallery will provide a candid look at the visitors enjoying the Games and displaying their national pride beginning Feb. 9.
- Within the kodak.com online store, visitors can now purchase specially priced and packaged digital cameras and accessories.
- Three photo-rich feature stories including: A Utah Photo Tour - A visually appealing view of the host state's natural wonders and beauty, including access to photographs from the Utah Tourist Bureau. Bud Greenspan Profile - A story on the official Olympic cinematographer, including interviews, Olympic memories, and a directory of his films. 'Photographing Your Young Olympian' - A piece offering tips on how to take great pictures of the your own aspiring athlete.
- For those visiting Salt Lake City for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Kodak also provides the Kodak Picture Planet Experience, a mobile digital picture entertainment and learning center. The Kodak Picture Planet will provide a retail store, Olympic-themed souvenir photos, and interactive kiosks where attendees can share Kodak Picture This Postcards and other digital photos with family and friends back home.
Kodak has been a Worldwide Sponsor of the Olympic Games for 106 years. Look for more information on Kodak's products and services on www.kodak.com