Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Kodak extend family of frames - Kodak are extending their family of digital photo frames with the addition of three new models featuring the new Quick Touch Border.
Eastman Kodak Company have announced an enhanced Digital Picture Frame portfolio that will bring consumers a more personalised and intuitive picture viewing experience. Available in 10in and 8in multimedia, and 7in standard photo versions, these sleek and stylish frames host a suite of features including the newly announced Quick Touch Border, as well as accessories for enhancing your home.
- Control of the frame has never been easier with Quick Touch Border that allows for simple operation with a touch or slide of your finger, while leaving the screen fingerprint and smudge-free.
- Transferring pictures from your PC to your Kodak EasyShare Digital Picture Frame is even more effortless with the new Kodak EasyShare Digital Display Software. In addition to organising and editing your pictures, this software makes it easy to move your favourite pictures and slideshows from a computer directly onto the frame.
- Kodak’s Digital Picture Frames display images in HD format (16:9 aspect ratio). The screens are colour tuned to Kodak’s standards and use Kodak Colour Science for vibrant colours and pleasing skin tones—displaying pictures in brilliant colour and crisp detail.
“Kodak’s acclaimed and industry-leading Digital Picture Frames let consumers bring their favourite memories to life, releasing them from a computer and displaying them in brilliant quality in the home or office,” said John Blake, general manager Digital Capture and Devices, Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company. “With the addition of Quick Touch Border, Kodak has made the consumer experience even more intuitive and engaging.”
To customise the frame to match your home’s décor, two decorative mattes are included, in Cranberry Red and Silver colours. In addition, optional KODAK Digital Frame Faceplates are available in Mahogany with a gold matte, Silver with a blue matte, Black Shadowbox with a champagne matte, and Espresso Shadowbox with a black matte. Easy to change, the faceplates snap onto the frame and update the look to suit your own personal style.
- The Kodak EasyShare M820 and M1020 Frames display crisp, vibrant images and video on 8in and 10in (diagonal) screens, respectively. Set up is a snap and with an illuminated Quick Touch Border and Kodak’s unique scrolling feature; you can easily scroll through your images with a simple slide action. Your favourite MP3 songs can be played through built-in speakers, bringing a special dimension to any picture slideshow. Enjoy any JPEG picture, most video types (MPEG 1 and 4) and MP3 music using all the popular memory card formats (CF, SD, MMC, xD and MS). Boasting 128Mb of internal memory, the frames can store up to 300 pictures and even more pictures when using the two convenient memory card slots or by copying digital files from a digital still camera, home PC, or USB Jump Drive.
- The Kodak EasyShare P720 Frame features a 7in (diagonal) high-quality viewing screen and Quick Touch Border. In addition to USB flash drive compatibility, the Kodak EasyShare P720 offers SD, MMC, xD, and MS card slots, plus an additional SD slot to configure your frame with the amount of memory you want. The frame is not limited to tabletop display thanks to a new sleek white cord design, which allows for easy and neat mounting to walls.
All Kodak products listed in this release will be available from May at the following prices:
- Kodak EasyShare M820 and M1020 Frame – £109.99 and £149.99 respectively
- Kodak EasyShare P720 Frame - £64.99
For more information please visit the Kodak website.