Konica Minolta AF 35mm f/1.4G
Konica Minolta have developed the Konica Minolta AF 35mm F1.4G (D) interchangeable lens for their Dynax Series SLR.The lens is planned for launch in Spring 2006.
The Konica Minolta AF 35mm f1.4G (D) is being developed as the successor model of the Konica Minolta AF 35mm F1.4G lens that has been well respected amongst users for the beautiful defocused effect rendered around the aperture. This lens was developed as an interchangeable lens for the Dynax Series and delivers high resolution performance using a newly designed optical system, as well as enabling a high level of flash metering owing to a distance encoder within the lens.
This lens continues the expansion of the DT Lens Series wide focal range that havebeen optimised for the APS-C format, and is adding to its line-up of lenses thatcan also be used with 135 mm format SLR’s. Konica Minolta will continue to expand its line-up of lenses for digital and 35mm SLR cameras by developing new supporting lenses with features expected andfound only on Konica Minolta products such as the G and STF Lenses whose widediameter bring superior photographic capture to users.
- Wide F1.4 bright high-performance wide-angle lens
- High picture quality across the entire focal range
- Built-in distance encoder (distance information provided internally by lens). Highly accurateADI flash metering** when used with Dynax/Maxxum digital SLR cameras and otherDynax/Maxxum 35mm SLR body.
- Adopts the well respected circular aperture of the Konica Minolta AF 35mmF1.4G.
- Inherits the beautiful defocused effect particularly at distances at between open apertureand 2 f-stops narrower.
- **ADI (Advanced Distance Integration) flash metering:
- Konica Minolta will continue to further upgrade the Dynax/Maxxum system by developinginterchangeable lenses, in order meet user needs.