Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Lakeland Photographic announce 2011 workshops - Lakeland Photo become a limited company and announce 2011 workshops.
After 11 successful years as a partnership we have now decided to become a limited company, with John and Gail Gravett as Directors. The sub companies under Lakeland Photo Ltd are Lakeland Photographic Holidays, Lakeland Photo Supplies, Lakeland Photo International and johngravett.com.
From February 2011 we will be revising our workshops to 6 nights commencing on a Sunday afternoon and finishing after breakfast on Saturday.
This change will primarily affect the Landscape and Nature workshops where guests will arrive on Sunday, if possible by 3.30pm for a cuppa at 4pm. This will be followed by the Camera Surgery and then dinner and the introduction after dinner. The rest of the week, ie excursions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 5 nightly feedback sessions will continue as before. The price for the 6 night workshops will be £625 including the 20% VAT due to be introduced from the 1st Jan 2011.
The full workshop listing for 2011 includes:
- 6 night Digital Landscape Photography Workshops – 4 night option also available
- 6 night Digital Photography Nature Workshops
- 6 night Digital Landscape Photography Workshops with Active Walking
- 5 night Digital Landscape Photography Workshops with Limited Walking includes 4 full days of tuition from John
- 5 night Digital Black and White Workshop includes 4 full days of tuition from John and 3 buffet lunches, morning and afternoon refreshments
- 5 night Photoshop for Photographers Workshop includes 4 full days of tuition from John and 3 buffet lunches, morning and afternoon refreshments
We have joined with KE Travel, based in Keswick to increase our international workshops. John will be taking 3 groups of photographers to Marrakesh on 3 long weekends, end of January, June and end of November. To book these workshops please visit the KE Travel website and book directly through them. They are an ABTA agent and this will insure that should there be any issues concerning ash, airport or airline strikes you should be covered.
We will be continuing with our successful trips to Tuscany in April and September the price will continue at £1200 for next year, and includes 6 fully escorted days of photography, all transport, the majority of your food. Your additional expenditure includes flights and insurance.
For more information please visit the Lakeland Photographic Holidays website.