Snap up the last available place on this Lighting 101 workshop
and join Damian "The BIG Dog" McGillicuddy
at his Warrington studio where he will share with you his vast knowledge, (and some of the "dark art" secrets), during a one-day workshop. This full day of education will demonstrate the skills you will need to take your photography to a higher level.
During this information-packed day you will learn, amongst other things:
- How the correct modifier can make your life easier and the image you capture much stronger.
- All the lighting patterns that catch the eye of discerning, contemporary clients.
- That hair, accent and separation lighting gives your images the depth, dimension and polish of a true professional.
- How to tame ratios and totally understand the inverse square law.
- By setting it right and capturing more 'in camera' you will rely far less on post production, thus speeding up your workflow.
Here's why the McGillicuddy team believe you should snap up the last place on this course: "When it comes to learning how to master light in photography there is no better 'tutor' than 5 times
UK Master Photographer of the Year, Damian 'The BIG Dog' McGillicuddy. Often referred to in the popular photographic press as 'The Lighting Wizard', Damian has spent his entire working life controlling & manipulating light, enabling him to capture the stunning images he is famous for.”
For all details of this not-to-be-missed workshop, and to book the last remaining place, simply click this link: Photography Workshops
For details on all other McGillicuddy workshops and training events, please visit the Workshops section
of their website, and don’t forget to read the testimonials supplied by delegates of previous events.