Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Lowepro And Colin Prior Workshop Winner Announced

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Category: Competitions

Lowepro And Colin Prior Workshop Winner - Find out who won our competition to get a place on an exclusive Colin Prior and Lowepro workshop!

Posted:
Print Article Add Comment Add CommentJargon Buster: Off Jargon Buster: Off
The Three Sisters Glencoe
Image by Colin Prior

Last month, we gave you the chance to win a place on an exclusive Colin Prior and Lowepro photographic workshop in Glencoe, Scotland.

The lucky winner has now been chosen, and congratulations go to Ade_Osman

Ade has won a place on a private workshop in Glencoe. Staying at the beautiful Holly Tree Hotel, set in the heart of this epic landscape, Ade will be taking one of three places available, and will enjoy one-to-one tuition from Colin, tutorials and critique sessions, together with dusk and dawn shoots in some of the most dramatic locations in Scotland.

Enjoying access to some of Colin’s own 'hidden' locations, this is a 'money can’t buy' experience. Plus, there will be plenty of scope for individual tuition and feedback.

The workshop will start and finish in Glasgow for this 3-day, 2-night photo-retreat in the heart of the Scottish highlands – with all tuition, 2 night's accommodation and meals (breakfast & dinner) while on the workshop included in this once in a lifetime prize. Ade also wins a brand new Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L backpack

Well done Ade, and enjoy!

RNLI Reveals 'My Coast' Photography Competition Shortlist

RNLI Reveal 'My Coast' Shortlisted Entries

The RNLI has revealed the ten shortlisted images from the 'M...

Event Photography Awards 2014 Winners

Event Photography Awards 2014 Winners Announced

2014's best event photography revealed at inaugural EPAs win...

Win A £50 Olympus Voucher With ePHOTOzine

Win A £50 Olympus Voucher

Enter our 'guess the photo location' competition for the cha...

Comments

GarethRobinson

Fantastic congrats Ade.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
3 Oct 2013 - 3:39 PM

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2013 - 3:39 PM

Ade, you lucky so and so again! Smile

Techno
Techno  5931 forum posts England8 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2013 - 4:40 PM

Wonderful prize......EnjoySmileSmileSmile

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122036 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2013 - 6:35 PM

Brilliant! Well deserved Add.

Andy_Cundell
3 Oct 2013 - 6:45 PM

Well Done Ade!!!!!Grin

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2013 - 7:25 PM

I know I'm a jammy git......Again! You could have knocked me over with a feather when Tricia called me with the news yesterday, lets face it my landscapes are not my strongest forte, so I'm really looking forward to it GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Alan_Baseley
Alan_Baseley e2 Member 12314 forum postsAlan_Baseley vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
4 Oct 2013 - 5:26 PM

Well done Ade.
Enjoy

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
4 Oct 2013 - 6:26 PM

Great prize............congrats Ade...........well deserved.........Am I being thick Ade but where is your winning entry...........the image here says by Colin Prior...........BlushBlushBlush

Ade_Osman
4 Oct 2013 - 7:31 PM

It was one of the free draws Julia......So your not being thick at all Wink

I couldn't win a wooden spoon with a landscape image even if I tried, so this is the perfect prize for me as when it comes to this sort of photography I'm useless!!!! SadSad

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 4 Oct 2013 - 7:33 PM
AnneB50
AnneB50 e2 Member 181 forum postsAnneB50 vcard Scotland18 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2013 - 1:14 PM

Congratulations Ade, you will really enjoy this. I did a workshop with Colin last year in Assynt and it was brilliant, so much so that I have booked onto another one, Glencoe this time, which I think is the week before yours. Have a great time, we look forward to seeing the results!

- Original Poster Comments