Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Organised by Professional Image Maker magazine, this event brings together EPSON, Nikon and Adobe to give you the inside track on how to make the most from the latest advances in image capture, digital workflow and large format printing. Todays digital technology is immensely powerful. It can also be confusing. This is your opportunity to ensure youre using it to the best advantage.
Its an event designed to show you how to use the latest in digital imaging to enhance your business by maximising profit. The approach is overridingly practical and interactive. Youll be able to experiment with your own images on advanced equipment, discuss different techniques with, and get advice from, other professionals.
Make more money with todays technology
- discuss how to get the very best from your digital SLR
- demonstrate the professional photo quality and flexibility available from the latest large format printers
- help you with PhotoShop techniques and demonstrate how image manipulation and digital workflow can enhance your photos as well as your revenue.
Experts will be on hand to:
- Hands-on demos
- Experiment with your own material Interactive forum
- Discuss with professionals
- Advice from experts
Dates and locations:
- Wednesday 23rd April Bristol
- Thursday 24th April Gatwick
- Friday 25th April - Birmingham
Cost: only £15 per person
Booking Hotline: 01745 815030
Its a day packed with hints, tips and demonstrations. Call 356935 or 356953 for more info
Organised by the Professional Imagemaker Magazine, SWPP & BPPA
Nikon, Adobe, EPSON, Wacom and Professional Imagemaker Roadshow