Manfrotto has launched its new generation of joystick heads; the 324RC2 and 327RC2, designed for the amateur and professional photographer. The new Manfrotto joystick heads offer a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and locking your camera, so you can frame and reposition freely to get the perfect photo. All you have to do is grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place.
The 324RC2 and 327RC2 are the latest versions of the Manfrotto joystick heads, making full use of new technologies and materials to improve both design and technical specs. The heads have been optimized to provide intuitive, fast operation, improved comfort and reduced weight. They set even higher standards of performance and ease of use than their iconic predecessors.
Key features of the new joystick heads include:
- The single locking lever that makes control of all movements faster
- Friction control that allows fine framing adjustment and improves camera safety
- Innovative stainless steel ball: made using a “deep drawing” process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power
- A built-in bubble spirit level that is clearly visible to make camera levelling easy and accurate
- Interchangeable camera plate positions – you can move your camera attachment plate to suit your ideal working position, whether you’re right or left-handed
The two distinct models are made from a different material, each with its own advantages and each designed to meet different photographers’ requirements:
The 324RC2 is made of Adapto, an ultra-durable and lightweight technopolymer, optimized for compactness and transportability with a high load capacity and reduced weight.
The 327RC2 has a magnesium body shell that provides superior performance and durability, making it the best choice for advanced users with high-end and full frame cameras.
The new Manfrotto 324RC2 is available from now at an RRP of £109.95
The new Manfrotto 327RC2 is available now at an RRP of £164.95
For more information please visit the Manfrotto Distribution