Manfrotto is launching KLYP, a unit that clips onto your iPhone, enabling you to attach an LED light and a small tripod.
The new product consists of a special iPhone case equipped with two adaptor clips ready to host two of the most iconic products in the Manfrotto range for social recorders: Pocket tripods and LED lights.
The two removable “clips” can be attached to any of four different points around the case to allow both landscape and portrait images. This allows the Manfrotto LED light to be added in the optimum position to fill in shadows when shooting stills or video in low light conditions.
The KLYP case has been developed by Manfrotto with a unique rail system, which enables the case to remain sleek and have no protrusions to detract from its appearance whilst still allowing full access to all iPhone functions.
KLYP will be available in-store from the 1st October in leading retailers including John Lewis, selected Selfridges, Calumet, Dixons Travel, Warehouse Express, Amazon and leading independent retailers and will come in five distinctive kits:
- Case with two adaptor clips to enable use of supports and lights;
- Case complete with ML240 LED light for videography, FaceTime and photography in low light;
- Case complete with ML240 LED light and Manfrotto POCKET tripod for support out and about;
- Case complete with compact ML120 LED light;
- Case complete with ML120 LED light and Manfrotto POCKET tripod.
For more information, visit the Manfrotto website