Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Videos and DVD Training|
Mark Cleghorn announces new seminars - Portrait and wedding photographer Mark Cleghorn has announced a brand new series of UK seminars for 2008.
Mark Cleghorn is pleased to announce new seminar dates for 2008. Learn the day-to-day techniques of a top portrait and wedding photographer and Author of The Secrets of Posing and Lighting, Wedding Photography, Taking Great Family Portraits, The Complete Guide to Light and Photoshop in a Weekend.
Mark Cleghorn is considered to be one of the most influential portraits and wedding photographers practising and lecturing today he is one of a unique handful of studios in Europe pushing styles and product boundaries in both traditional and contemporary photography.
Weddings From Hell and Pictures That Sell
Mark explains some of his key skills as a successful wedding photographer dealing with problem weddings and situations and how to turn a problem in to a creative positive.
Using a Variety of real weddings Mark explains how he over comes the day to day problems
This seminar looks at:
- How Mark deals with bad weather conditions
- Limited locations and how to still shoot creative images
- Speed posing and shooting the bride and groom
- Controlling and using flash creatively
- How to maximise the images for sale.
- Up-selling to the bride and groom
- Maximising sales from the wedding
The Weddings from Hell and Pictures that Sell seminars will be held in the UK at the following dates and locations:
- London - Calumet Drummond Street 14th April’08
- Glasgow - Loxley Colour Labs 21st April’08
- Manchester - Calumet Charlton Place 29th April’08
- Birmingham - Calumet Wainwright Street 30th April’08
Pricing and availability:
Cost - £125 Inc Vat, a light lunch, PDF course notes and an exclusive pocket guide book.
For more information and to boook please visit the Mark Cleghorn website or call Mark's studio on (02920) 464626.