MindShift Gear has just released the Filter Nest, the first dual-purpose round filter case for outdoor photography.
The Filter Nest is two bags in one: a padded, zippered pouch protects delicate filters from dust and scratches in the field and a removable insert allows for compact packing. The Filter Nest is belt-mountable and compatible with MindShift Gear’s rotation180° Panorama and rotation180° Professional backpacks for quickly accessing filters while setting up a shot. Plus, the grab-handle with SR buckle enables photographers to hang the Filter Nest from a tripod to suit workflow for rapid filter changes when speed counts.
- 2 bags in 1:The padded, zippered pouch provides optimum protection in the field, the “removable insert” is ideal for compact packing.
- Color-coding improves organization, fits 8 round filters including 2 variable NDs, and eliminates plastic cases in the bag.
- Belt-mountable to provide quick access to filters when setting up a shot (Compatible with the rotation 180° Panorama and the rotation 180° Professional backpacks).
- Grab-handle with SR buckle enables you to hang the Filter Nest from a tripod for quick access
- Front zippered pocket fits a lens cloth.
The Filter Nest fits 8 round filters (up to 82mm) including 2 variable NDs in orange divider, step up/down rings, cleaning cloth, lens caps, lens pen and more. It is available for $44.99 from the MindShift Gear website.