Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Printing and Processing Labs|
Moab Chinle Book - Moab’s Chinle Digital Book makes it possible to present ‘Fine-Art’ prints without the need for transparent wallets. This allows users to appreciate the detail and smoothness of the picture rendering possible with a high quality paper.
Moab, a manufacturer of quality fine art and photograhic papers and accessories for the digital print market, today announces the new Chinle Digital Book. The ideal complement to its family of high quality inkjet papers.
- Elegantly bound in genuine black leather, the Moab Chinle Digital Book is a professional solution for presenting high quality customised portfolios, photography albums and digital scrapbooking.
- As well as providing high levels of quality, the Moab Chinle Digital Book is also an efficient and easy-to-use filing system.
- It is provided empty. Refill sheets are sold separately, pre-scored and punched in quantities of 30, providing 60 usable pages as Moab papers are double sided.
- Three Moab papers are available as refills. Users can select paper from the outset and can insert a mix of papers depending on which is most suitable for any particular picture.
- Refills are supplied in a rigid box. Prints not being presented in the Moab Chinle Digital Book can be safely stored in the box. The boxes are white, allowing for easy marking for identification.
The three high quality Moab refill papers available are as follows:
- Entrada Fine Art 190g Bright White
Moab Entrada is the ideal paper for archiving limited run fine art prints. Double sided, 100 percent cotton acid and lignin free, it uses multiple inkjet receptive layers to increase its ink load, its resistance to water and its drying speed. Offered in its mid to heavy weight, it is designed for pigment inks while retaining compatibility with standard dye inks.
- Entrada Fine Art 190g Natural
As with the Entrada Bright White, the Entrada Natural does not contain any optical brightening agents and offers a warmer appearance particulary suitable for Black and White prints.
- Kayenta Photo Matte 205g
Offering an excellent quality-price ratio, Kayenta paper is made up of alpha-cellulose. Its matt surface is extremely soft to touch. Double-sided, and easy to handle due to its weight of 205g as well as being acid and lignin free, it also benefits from multiple inkjet receptive layers which increase its ink load, its resistance to water and its speed of drying. It is an ideal paper to use for portfolios, portraits and proofing. It is compatible with dye inks, but delivers its best results with pigment inks.
|Moab Product||25x25cm (8x8”)||35x35cm (12x12”)|
|Chinle Digital Book||£46||£60|
|Entrada Bright White 190g (double sided) 30 refill sheets||£26||£40|
|Entrada Natural 190g (double sided) 30 refill sheets||£26||£40|
|Kayenta Photo Matte 205g (double sided) 30 refill sheets||£19||£33|