Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Moleskine Teams Up With MILK Books - Quality notebook makers Moleskine have teamed up with MILK books to create a new range of high quality photobooks.
Moleskine has introduced print on demand photo books and photo albums.
Moleskine photobooks.com enables anyone to create and print their own Photo Book or Photo Album with classic Moleskine features including Moleskine cover, rounded corners, elastic closure, and expandable pocket.
The new moleskine site is a collaboration between Moleskine and award-winning international photography book publisher PQ Blackwell, the creators of MILK Photo Books. Moleskine + MILK introduces a new technological and qualitative standard to the print on demand book world through its innovative and user-friendly website and delivers an unprecedented quality photo book product using the highest quality ivory-colored acid-free FSC certified paper and lie-flat stitched binding.
The innovative book editor tool is designed to help not only individuals to create photo books for their family pictures and personal moments, but also professional creatives, designers, photographers, freelancers, and studios who wish to make elegant presentations, portfolios, etc.
The Moleskine range of Print on Demand Photo Books and Albums will be available in three formats – Photo Books, Photo Books plus (a premium photo book range) and Photo Albums – in four sizes and multiple page extents from 20 to 200 pages.
Other features include:
- Collaboration – A unique invite function enables up to 10 people in different locations to upload content and contribute simultaneously to the creation of a book online.
- Sharing – Share work in progress and digital versions on Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Digital Versions – Downloadable PDF for viewing on computer, tablet, and smart phone.
- Video Content – Unlimited video content for online digital versions.
- Editorial Framework – Intelligent text prompts and a built-in quote library inspire ideas, provide easy-to-follow editorial structures, and simplify storytelling.
- Design Templates – An elegant range of templates, fonts, and colour options.