NeinGrenze, German for "No Limit", are selling the new NeinGrenze 5000T: the world's first compact camera with built in tilt shift lens. This lets you physically move the lens element to create tilt shift / miniature / diorama style photographs without the expense of a Digital SLR and tilt-shift lens, or alternatively having to post process the images. Additional features include a tunnel effect / vignette, toy camera mode, VGA video with sound, and SD/SDHC support. The camera is available for 150USD / £130.
Neingrenze 5000T Features:
- 5 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 2.4 inch screen
- Fixed lens: Normal focus: 1.5m to infinity, Macro Focus: 25cm - 1m
- Shutter speed: 1/4 - 1/3000 second
- Tilt shift / Tunnel Effect / Toycamera effect
- Normal, Vivid, Sepia, Monochrome colour modes
- ISO Auto, 100, 200
- VGA video with sound (AVI)
- Sound recording (WAV)
- SD / SDHC support (upto 8gb)
- Lithium Ion battery with USB charging
- USB2.0 Socket
- 89.7mm (w) x 53mm (h) x 20mm (d), 76 gram
"The unique miniature effects can be taken using its internal hardware adjustments which creates an artificial depth of field as if you are looking at cardboard cutouts in a studio. Effects of high end cameras and expensive digital effects like tilt is added in the latest Neingrenze 5000t camera. Other post-processing effects like tunnel and nice color texture is also added to the photo effect of this latest camera."
More information is available from NeinGrenze.com
, and sample photos can be seen below. The camera is available from The Photographers Gallery
in the UK. Read our views on the camera here.