Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Kodak Pulse Digital Frame - Kodak Pulse digital frame keeps pictures fresh, and family and friends closer.
The Kodak Pulse Digital Frame will be available for £109.99
Kodak Company today announced its new KODAK PULSE Digital Frame. This touchscreen-enabled frame is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and a personal e-mail address so consumers can easily send pictures wirelessly to the frame from a computer, from Facebook and KODAK Gallery sites, or from any device that has email capability. The KODAK PULSE Frame redefines the element of surprise, giving consumers a constant stream of new pictures to enjoy, celebrate and relive.
“Kodak believes sharing pictures should be simple, not a chore,” said Martin Carpenter, UK Product Manager, Kodak. “Picture this: you live in London. Your parents live in Manchester. You just had a baby, so you give your parents a PULSE Frame to ensure that they can share in every moment of your child’s life. You can send pictures by email from your smartphone or even through Facebook or KODAK Gallery. With the PULSE Frame, you always have something to look forward to as the frame refreshes with new pictures.”
With an e-mail-enabled device, including home computers and mobile phones, people can send their newest pictures directly to the PULSE Frame. Kodak further enhances the sharing experience by connecting the frame to photo albums on Facebook and KODAK Gallery sites. The frame automatically refreshes when consumers, or their family and friends, add new pictures to their albums.
“Now, picture this: Remember your high school prom picture? The one with the big hair? Well, your best friend just uploaded it to her Facebook photo album and now it’s on your own PULSE Frame!” added Carpenter.
KODAK PULSE Digital Frame Features:
• Receive pictures via e-mail from computers and mobile phones
• Add pictures from your home computer, Facebook, and KODAK Gallery sites with built-in Wi-Fi capability
• Easy set-up with no software to install
• Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy interaction with photos
• Store up to 4,000 pictures** with 512 MB of internal memory
• Display pictures in brilliant colour and crisp detail on the 7-inch high-quality display (800 x 600 pixels) featuring KODAK Colour Science and LED backlighting
• ENERGY STAR® qualified power adapter, mercury-free panel and programmable on-off settings to control power consumption
The KODAK PULSE Digital Frame will be available for £109.99 beginning in April 2010.
* Availability may vary by region
**Actual storage capacity will vary based on image content size.
To learn more, visit Kodak.