Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Product:||Epson Epson Photo Stylus R2000|
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Printer Announced - Epson has announced the new Epson Stylus Photo R2000 - a new A3+ printer with 17ml ink cartridges, and WIFI.
Epson has announced the new Epson Stylus Photo R2000 - a new A3+ photo priunter, with larger 17ml ink cartridges, 8 colours, and built in WiFi, Ethernet and USB connectivity. The printer supports fine art, glossy, matte media in cut-sheet and roll-paper formats, as well as printing directly onto CDs / DVDs and poster board. The Epson R2000 supports printing from iPhones and iPads, using the Epson iPrint app. The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 will be available from May 2011, priced at £419.99.
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Key Features
- Prints high-quality, A3+ glossy photos, fine art, scrapbook pages and more
- Epson UltraChrome HiGloss2 Ink combines high-gloss results with the durability and versatility of pigment ink
- 17ml ink cartridges
- Compatible with a wide range of media including fine art, glossy and matte papers
- Flexible media handling for printing on thick and fine art papers, cut sheets, roll media, CD/DVDs
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Print directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras
- Variable droplet size down to 1.5pl delivers smooth gradations
- Ink mixing function ensures accurate colour reproduction by preventing ink settling
- 5760dpi print resolution