Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
New Expedition Series of Tamrac Photo Backpacks - Tamrac redesign series from the groundup
- Foam-padded protection and quick access to SLRs, lenses, and accessories.
- Digitally Equipped. Outside pockets conveniently organize accessories and feature Tamrac's patent-pending Memory and Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards are available and which ones are used up.
- Thermal Dispersion Back System. Tamrac developed an extremely comfortable, contoured harness system that distributes the weight of a heavy pack. The design of the back panel uses air channels for greater air circulation and heat reduction.
- Quick Clip Tripod Attachment System. A redesigned tripod attachment system quickly and easily accommodates a tripod (centered and balanced) and maximizes the functionality of the backpack when a tripod is not in use.
- Customization Compatible with Tamrac's Modular Accessory System and Strap Accessory System.
- Water-Resistant Zippers protect equipment and accessories in wet weather.
- LockDown rain flap protects the main compartment zipper from the elements.
Price and availability
Expedition 8, Model TA5578 £179.99
Expedition 7, Model TA5577 £149.99
The Expedition 7 and 8 accommodate a wide range of digital and film cameras, lenses and accessories.
Expedition 5, Model TA5575 £99.99
For traveling with and protecting a full complement of camera gear
Expedition 4, Model 5574 £79.99
Feature rich, compact and ideal for most photographic outings
Tamrac will be using the Focus on Imaging Show at the NEC (27th February – 2nd March) to launch the range in the UK.