Tamrac’s Expedition Series Backpacks have been very popular. However, Tamrac felt
that as more and more consumers will be carrying digital SLRs and the multitude of
accessories that accompany SLRs, it was time to give them a redesign from the groundup.
Some of the highlights of the new backpacks include:
- Foam-padded protection and quick access to SLRs, lenses,
- Digitally Equipped. Outside pockets conveniently organize
accessories and feature Tamrac's patent-pending Memory and
Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify
which memory cards are available and which ones are used up.
- Thermal Dispersion Back System. Tamrac
developed an extremely comfortable, contoured
harness system that distributes the weight of a
heavy pack. The design of the back panel uses air
channels for greater air circulation and heat
- Quick Clip Tripod Attachment System. A
redesigned tripod attachment system quickly and easily
accommodates a tripod (centered and balanced) and maximizes the
functionality of the backpack when a tripod is not
- Customization Compatible with Tamrac's
Modular Accessory System and Strap
- Water-Resistant Zippers protect equipment and
accessories in wet weather.
- LockDown rain flap protects the main compartment zipper from the elements.