Clikpic offers web sites for photographers for as little as
35pa. They have recently introduced a whole range of new
features to their system (which is basically an easy-to-use admin
system incorporating a broad range of designs and colour schemes, so
the photographer can change their web site whenever the want). They are
offering a free 7 day trial to anyone who wants to give the system a go.
The improvements are available to all of their customers free of charge
We are determined to evolve as our customers
provide us feedback and ideas. This is only one of a series of
developments to give our customers even better value for money,
- a facility to post larger images
- an option to add as many web sections as the photographer
- a contact form and guestbook
- a bulk upload facility (for their Super Pro customers only)
- more options so the photographer can customise his or her
- plus additional upgrades to make the system even easier to
use, notably image management and pricing structures when selling
prints via PayPal
says Clikpic director, Tim Hunt.
And with prices as low as 35pa for an all-in web site (plus
an extra 10pa if you would like to buy your own domain
name), the overall package is certainly good value.
For a free 7 day trial and to view sample customer sites, visit www.clikpic.com