Lomography's Diana F+, Diana Mini and Fisheye 2 have had a rather 'bling' make-over as each of the models are now painted gold and have their very own gold chains which they can be carried on.
Lomography describe the Gold Edition cameras as the 'must-have accessory for hip parties and special occasions'; they're certainly an accessory that will get you noticed during this year's party season.
Diana Mini Gold
- Film Type: 35 mm film
- Lens: 24mm (30mm equivalent on 24x36, 35mm equivalent on 24x17)
- Frame Format: 24mm x 24mm & 24mm x 17mm (select on body)
- Multi-exposure: yes
- Dimension: 70mm x 101mm x 60mm
- Retail price: £99
Diana F+ Gold
- Film format: 120
- Size: 5” x 3.75” x 3” (12.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.6cm)
- Variable shutter (daytime & "B" for unlimited long exposures)
- 12-shot (5.2x5.2cm), 16-shot (4.2x4.2cm), and endless Panorama (4.6x4.6cm) formats
- Removable lens for super-wide-angle pinhole shots
- Retail Price: £89
Fisheye 2 Gold
- Format: 35mm film
- Size: 4.25" (10.5cm) x 2.5" (6cm) x 2.5" (6cm)
- Field of Vision: 170 degrees
- Multiple Exposure switch for unlimited shots on 1 frame
- Retail price: £79
for more information.