The camera the Lomography.com website have released is the new Lomo LC-Wide. As well as creating the vignettes and saturated colours commonly associated with lomo cameras, the new model takes photos in three different formats: full, square or half-format and features the new 17mm Minigon Ultra-Wide Angle Lens. It takes all types of 35mm (135) format film and has an ISO range of 100-1600. The Lomo LC-Wide
is priced at £349.00.
- Exposure area: 36 x 24mm, 24 x 24mm (square format), 17 x 24mm (half frame format)
- Film Type: Standard 135 roll film
- Lens focal length: 17 mm
- Maximum aperture: 1:4.5
- Angle of view: 103 degrees, 89 degrees (square format) 81 degrees (half frame format)
- Focusing range: 0.4m - infinity
- Maximum shutter speed: 1/500
- Minimum shutter speed: Unlimited
- Auto exposure mode: Programmatic
- Exposure range: Unlimited ~ EV18
- Multiple exposure: Manual shutter cocking with independent MX switch
- Film sensitivity supports (ASA/ISO): 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Flash: X-type synchronization hot-shoe
- Tripod socket thread: Standard ¼" tripod socket
- Cable release: Universal cable release socket
- Overall dimensions: 108 x 68 x 44.5mm
- Weight: 220g (film and battery not included)
News From This Morning:
Lomography fans will be keeping a close eye on the Lomography.com website today as they'll be launching a new product at around 1pm (UK time). There's no official word on what they'll be launching but there are six cryptic images which you can take a look at if you fancy taking a guess at what the 'mind-blowing analogue surprise' is.
Visit the Lomography website
for more information.