Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Sony Introduces The a35 - Sony introduce the light, compact and easy to use Sony Alpha a35 camera.
Sony has announced the new Sony Alpha A35, the new camera features a new tele-zoom high speed shooting mode that magnifies the centre of the image to give 1.4x magnification and shooting at up to 7 fps. The camera also features a 5.5fps shooting mode at full resolution with tracking AF. The camera features a 16.2 megapixel Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor, translucent mirror technology, as well as a new "Picture Effect" mode that makes shooting easier. The "Picture Effect" mode will be available as a firmware upgrade for the a33 and a55 from the 20th of June.
- 16.2 effective megapixels Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor
- Exclusive Translucent Mirror Technology from Sony for high- speed, uninterrupted continuous AF with stills and AVCHD movies
- Sony A-mount lenses
- Up to 7fps in Tele-zoom High Speed Shooting mode with approximately 1.4x magnification
- Ultra-high quality, low noise images with up to ISO 12800
- In-camera 'Picture Effect' enhances stills or HD video
- RAW, RAW + Jpeg, Jpeg Fine, Jpeg Standard
- Xtra Fine LCD screen
- Live View
- Available from August 2011
- RRP is TBC