Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Sony has announced the new Sony NEX-C3 - 6% lighter than the NEX-3, with 20% better battery life than the NEX-3/5, it is available in silver or black, with a metal top, streamlined grip and 720p video along with 16.2 megapixel Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor. The C3 comes with a new "Picture Effect" mode that makes shooting easier for beginners - the new Picture Effect mode will be available for NEX-3 and NEX-5 users, with a firmware update available from the 20th June.
- DSLR-quality images with 16.2 effective megapixel Exmor™ APS HD CMOS sensor
- Intuitive new ‘Photo Creativity’ interface for easy adjustment of picture settings
- In-camera ‘Picture Effect’ with real-time preview Multi-frame imaging techniques including 3D Sweep Panorama, Auto HDR and Handheld Twilight mode
- Optional accessories including compact HVL-F20S travel flash and 30mm F3.5 E-mount macro lens
- Available from August 2011
- RRP is TBC
* Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras with APS-C size image sensor, as of 8th June 2011