x-rite has announced the new ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro both with calibration for all display devices including screens, laptops, and projectors! Prices start at £139 for the colormunki Display, and £199 for the more advanced i1Display Pro model.
(above left) - Designed for photography enthusiasts and graphic designers, ColorMunki Display features advanced technologies for accurate on-screen colour within a quick and easy interface.
- Technologically Advanced - Filter and optical systems delivers unrivalled calibration for the latest displays, including LED & Wide Gamut monitors
- Automatic Display Control - Makes profiling easy, with automatic control of your monitor's hardware
- Ambient Light Smart Control - Optimised profiles based on lighting conditions
- Award winning ColorMunki User Interface
* Flare Correct™ - Ensures accuracy even with glare on your screen
* RRP £139 inc. VAT
(above right) - Designed for imaging professionals who require total control and maximum flexibility to control their colour.
i1Display Pro features
all of the benefits and technological advancements in ColorMunki Display but also:
- Profile Optimisation - For user-defined or PANTONE spot colours
- Accelerated Speed - Five times faster than other devices
- Quality Assurance - PASS/FAIL, deltaE tests and colour accuracy trending over time
- Display uniformity test - To show how consistently your screen performs
- i1Profiler Software - The brand new standard for ultimate in colour control
- RRP £199 inc. VAT
Color Confidence announce availability of ground breaking new monitor calibration solutions from X-Rite
* Colour management industry leader X-Rite, launches ColorMunki Display & i1Display Pro
* Supports all of the latest, and future display technologies
* Advanced Filter and optical systems for unrivalled colour accuracy
Birmingham, UK, 22nd June 2011
– Color Confidence, Europe's leading independent value added distributor into the colour management and digital imaging channels, have announced the availability of the new ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro. Both new products feature exciting steps forward in display calibration technology and are designed to support all of the latest technologies, and are 'future-proofed' for forthcoming developments. The solutions offer total colour accuracy, are quicker than ever and deliver enhanced user-satisfaction through new, improved functionality. For more information visit www.colorconfidence.com.
Color Confidence are firmly established as X-Rite's largest pan-European distributor and premier, value-added distribution partner and offer unique levels of product knowledge and technical expertise. ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro are available now through resellers across the UK, or direct from www.ColorConfidence.com
"A properly calibrated monitor is essential for colour critical work such as photography or graphic design. A profiled screen provides a trusted source for viewing your images, meaning a better match between what you see on screen and the final print" Commented Simon Prais, Technical Director of Color Confidence "The new X-Rite monitor calibration range, offers two new products that really do set the benchmark for this essential process."
The new range offers advanced monitor colour calibration - made quick, easy and consistent:
"Following on from the launch of the new i1Pro solutions, it is exciting to see X-Rite continue to drive forward new colour management technologies. Having thoroughly tested both of the new devices I was particularly impressed with the ease-of-use of the ColorMunki Display, through the established and incredibly intuitive ColorMunki interface." Continued Simon Prais, Technical Director of Color Confidence "The i1Display Pro now delivers monitor uniformity by measuring colour consistency across the entire display and the ability to decide how many colours you want to sample, including custom colours, is significant step forward for monitor calibration."
Both the ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro are available immediately. All resellers interested in stocking the products should contact Color Confidence, and customers looking to purchase either of these solutions should contact their local reseller and check out www.colorconfidence.com
for more information.