Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Nikon in the loupe again - Nikon launches two new racket-shaped loupes featuring LED lighting for getting close up with your slides.
Nikon is pleased to introduce two new additions to the racket-type loupes series featuring LED Lighting that offers a wide and evenly illuminated field of view.
The new 4D and 8D versions boast smart sophisticated designs and high grade optics that make them suitable for both research organisations and traditional outlets such as schools and science labs.
The equiconvex aspherical lens with anti-scratch coating minimises image distortion and light-weight design makes them an ideal choice for the elderly and those with weak eyesight.
- Equiconvex aspherical lens with anti-scratch coating minimizes image distortion at view field edge
- Smart, sophisticated design
- LED provides wide and evenly illuminated view field
- Model 4D offers selectable LED illuminated side
- Model: 4D, 8D
- Effective Diameter: 107x53.5mm, x80mm
- Refractive Power (dioptres): 4, 8
- Reference Magnification (x): 1.5, 2
- Lens Material: Plastic
- Optical Design: Equiconvex aspherical lens
- Coating: Anti-scratch coating
- Dimensions: 145x170x17mm, 199x89x18mm
- Weight: 115g, 100g
4D: £69.99/ €105.00
8D: £74.99/ €112.000
Sales start date: March 2007