Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
- Subject acquisition and tracking performance with autofocus shooting has been increased.
- Up to 3 custom tone curves can now be downloaded to the camera for use with the Custom option in the shooting menu’s Tone compensation item.
- Nikon Capture 4 (Ver. 4.4.2) Camera Control is required to download 3 custom tone curves to the camera
- The optional Camera Control Pro (compatible with Ver. 1.1.1 and later. Ver.1.1.1 Updater Software can be downloaded from our web site.) can also be used to download custom tone curves to the camera.
- An Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu.
- The optional Image Authentication Software is required to authenticate images.
- A Save/load settings item has been added to the setup menu.
- The Mirror lock-up item in the setup menu has been modified to function with battery power as well as AC-adapter power.
- The Lock-On item in the CSM menu now offers 4 options: Long, Normal (default), Short, and Off.
- Max. sensitivity and Min. shutter speed options have been added to the ISO auto item in the CSM menu.
- The Maximum shots item in the CSM menu has been modified to support a maximum setting of 60 shots.
- A Recent settings item has been added to the setup menu.
- The amount of information shown on page 3 (shooting data 1) of the single-image playback photo-information display has been increased.
- Focus mode (S/C/M)
- Vibration reduction* (on/off)
- The information shown on page 5 (GPS data) of the single-image playback photo-information display has been modified.
- LATITUDE and LONGITUDE information: up to 3 digits* can now be displayed for each segment.