Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Convertors and Other Adaptors|
Nikon Digiscoping Bracket And Adapter For 1 - Nikon has launched a new digiscoping bracket and adapter for 1 range cameras.
Nikon has launched a Digiscoping Bracket and adapter for its 1 range of cameras.
The DSA-N1 digiscoping adapter and DSB-N1 digiscoping bracket is specifically designed to attach to Nikon 1 cameras with interchangeable lenses.
Popular among birdwatchers, digiscoping is a form of super-telephoto shooting using a fieldscope attached to a camera. Having been created exclusively for the popular Nikon 1 system; the digiscoping adapter DSA-N1 and bracket DSB-N1, make digiscoping simple, easy and enjoyable.
Digiscoping Adapter DSA-N1
- Can be used together with the Nikon Fieldscope, an eyepiece and a Nikon 1 body.
- Can be attached directly to the Nikon 1 mount.
- Since an optical axis adjustment is not required, it can be easily attached to Nikon Fieldscopes.
- Auto or Manual exposure mode and centre-weighted metering are available*.
- Easy to carry compact size.
- Can be attached to various eyepieces, and is capable of super-telephoto shooting at various focus range settings.
Digiscoping Adapter DSB-N1
- This digiscoping bracket connects the Nikon 1 with 1 NIKKOR lenses and Nikon Fieldscopes with an eyepiece, enabling super-telephoto shooting.
- The cable release socket is attached to the Bracket. The supplied cable release (approx.. 50cm) is useful for preventing camera shake when shooting.
- Use the supplied light-shielding rubber sheet to prevent external light from entering.
*Incompatible with Smart Photo Selector mode and Motion Snapshot mode
*Incompatible with Scene Auto Selector in Still Image mode of Nikon 1 J1 and V1
*Incompatible with Auto Photo mode and Creative mode options except P/S/A/M exposure mode of Nikon 1 J2
For more information, visit the Nikon website.