Nikon has got a wide range of training courses coming up in the first half of November 2013:
1 November: Getting started with D5100
- Explore the D5100’s innovative features in this exciting hands-on workshop. It is designed to familiarise you with the capabilities of your D5100 so you can be confident in turning interesting photo opportunities into outstanding images. This workshop will cost £129.
2 November: Getting Started with DSLR Photography
- Do you want to take more inspiring and creative images? Are you ready to take your camera off Auto mode? Nikon's experts can show you how to unlock your creative potential, whether you're beginning your photographic journey or just want to hone your skills and take your imaging to the next level. The workshop will cost £129.
8 November: Getting Creative with D800
- Get creative with your Nikon D800. At the end of this day-long session you’ll have advanced your understanding of your camera in context of the amazing creative control available at your fingertips. The course will cost £149.
9 November: Getting Started with Macro Photography
- This informative and interactive entry-level workshop is for those interested in learning to shoot high-quality close-up macro imagery. This easy to follow course combines practical shooting situations with bite-sized theory enabling delegates to get to grips with the more specialist parts of the Nikon Imaging System and macro photography. It will cost £149.
14 November: Wedding Photography Bootcamp
- Taking outstanding wedding photos is possible regardless of venue or location through careful planning. In this two hour seminar, you will learn how to educate your clients to work with you to ensure you achieve the best images possible. We will also discuss the techniques needed to engage confidently with your clients enabling you to take control of the wedding shoot. It will cost £25.
15 November: Low Light in London
- Discover the secrets of capturing creative low-light cityscapes in this practical and hands-on workshop; it's ideal for keen amateurs and anyone who wants to try out this rewarding and accessible area of photography. The workshop will cost £149.
15 November: Master Post Processing -
There are few images that can be simply printed straight from the camera. Exposure, white balance, sharpening, lens corrections and colour, to name but a few, all typically need to be addressed. This workshop will help you master digital post processing to get the images you want. It will cost £129.
For more information on each of the workshops, click on the links above.